With room rates from just £30 per person, our friendly staff, including our daughter Emma and son Tim, are on hand to make your time in Bridlington happy and comfortable.
All rooms can be booked with or without breakfast and evening dinner and include:
- Tea and coffee
Location and Facilities
Bridlington’s entertainments, pubs and restaurants are within easy reach of the Hotel, however if you fancy an evening in, our own licensed bars, dining room and separate restaurant can be enjoyed along with the television and function room (hosting quality live entertainment most evenings).
How to Book and Check In
For more information, and to book, please call 01262 676432 or email email@example.com
- Your room will be ready from 2pm on the day of your arrival
- We accept cash and all major credit/debit cards
- Access to the hotel entrance is via nine steps
- We have lift access to all floors
- Some rooms have direct access from the lift, some are via half a flight of stairs
- A porter will be available to carry your cases to and from your room
- Check out is by 10am on the day of your departure
When booking, please let us know if you would like an earlier check in or later check out. Please also advise us of any special dietary requirements you may have.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Balmoral Hotel.